Are you a cookie lover but have to avoid gluten? Then, take advantage of the deliciousness! Find out if Crumbl Cookies has gluten-free options for you.
Here's What's In Store For You...
What are Crumbl Cookies?
Crumbl Cookies is a popular gourmet cookie company known for its wide variety of flavors and unique, made-to-order concept.
They offer a wide range of classic and creative cookie flavors, with options to suit every taste preference.
The company prides itself on using only the highest quality ingredients and baking fresh cookies daily.
Customers can order cookies online or visit one of their physical locations to enjoy fresh, warm cookies.
They also offer ice cream and cookie sandwiches, and various other desserts.
In addition, they are known for their unique and creative flavors, like “The Everything,” “The Classic,” and “The Maple Bar,” and they also offer seasonal flavors.
Are Crumbl Cookies Gluten-Free?
Crumbl Cookies is a famous gourmet cookie company known for its wide variety of flavors and unique, made-to-order concept.
The company focuses on providing customers with the freshest and most delicious cookies possible, using only the highest quality ingredients.
They offer a wide range of classic and creative cookie flavors, with options to suit every taste preference.
In addition to traditional options, they also offer gluten-free options for customers with dietary restrictions.
Yes! They now offer a wide range of gluten-free options for those with dietary restrictions without compromising your health.
From classic chocolate chips to creative flavors, Crumbl Cookies has something for everyone.
They bake all their gluten-free cookies to order, using only ingredients that have been verified to be gluten-free.
To prevent cross-contamination, they also use specialized, dedicated equipment.
Also, often remember to check with Crumbl Cookies or visit their website for the most up-to-date information on gluten-free options and certifications that they might have.
And be sure to read the ingredient list and ask the staff if there are any cross-contamination concerns when ordering gluten-free products.
Is the Cornflake Marshmallow Crumbl Cookie Gluten-Free?
No, the Cornflake Marshmallow Crumbl cookie contains gluten. The gluten-containing cookie is made of a gluten-containing buttery cookie crust.
Although there are other cornflake marshmallow cookies available that might be gluten-free or not.
The cookie recipe may vary depending on the baker or chef, and the ingredients used may contain gluten or not.
For example, some cornflake marshmallow cookie recipes may use wheat flour containing gluten, and others may use gluten-free alternatives like almond flour, coconut flour, etc.
If you are looking for a gluten-free option, it is always best to check the ingredient list of the product or ask the baker/chef if they use gluten-free ingredients or if there’s any risk of cross-contamination.
What is Gluten?
Gluten is a class of proteins found in wheat, barley, and rye. It gives dough its elasticity and helps baked goods maintain their shape.
Gluten is found in many types of food, including bread, pasta, cereal, and baked goods.
For some people, consuming gluten can cause an immune response, leading to the development of gluten intolerance or celiac disease.
Gluten intolerance can cause symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, and diarrhea.
At the same time, celiac disease can lead to more severe health problems, such as malnutrition and damage to the small intestine.
Therefore, for people with gluten intolerance or celiac disease, a gluten-free diet is essential to managing their condition.
Crumbl Cookies Gluten-Free Copycat Recipe to Try
This is just a recipe that is similar to Crumbl Cookies recipe, but it is not an official recipe from Crumbl Cookies, and it may not taste the same.
- Gluten-free flour blend
- Unsalted butter at room temperature
- Granulated sugar
- Brown sugar
- Large egg
- Vanilla extract
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Crushed gluten-free cornflakes
- Mini marshmallows
Preheat the oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free flour blend, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In another mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and continue to beat until well combined.
Add the dry ingredients gradually to the wet ingredients, mixing until well combined.
Stir in the crushed cornflakes and mini marshmallows.
Use a cookie scoop or spoon to shape the dough into orbs and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake until the edges of the cookies are golden brown.
Allow cooling on the baking sheet before moving them to a rack to cool completely.
Note: Always make sure to check the ingredients you are using to make sure they are gluten-free.
It is essential to use a gluten-free flour blend that contains xanthan gum, as it will help to hold the shape of the cookies and create a texture similar to wheat flour.
For well-detailed instructions, check the printable recipe card at the bottom of this article.
Other Crumbl Cookies Gluten-Free Alternatives
Here are 5 fast and rich, already-made gluten-free cookies that we’ve handpicked, a selection of certified gluten-free cookies that will delight your taste buds while keeping your dietary restrictions in check.
These delicious alternatives offer various flavors and textures to satisfy all your cookie cravings.
So whether you crave the timeless classic of chocolate chip or love to explore adventurous flavors, these gluten-free alternatives have got you covered in the most delicious way possible!
1) Tate’s Bake Shop Gluten Free Ginger Zinger Cookies
Tate’s Bake Shop Gluten-Free Ginger Zinger Cookies are a delightful treat for individuals with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.
These cookies offer a robust and aromatic ginger flavor that differentiates them from traditional ginger cookies.
With their crispy texture and premium ingredients, these cookies aim to deliver a delightful taste experience.
- Gluten-free formulation to cater to individuals with gluten sensitivities or dietary restrictions.
- The strong, aromatic ginger flavor adds a zingy twist to the classic ginger cookie.
- High-quality ingredients sourced by Tate’s Bake Shop to ensure superior taste and texture.
- A delightfully crispy texture that enhances the overall snacking experience.
- Individually wrapped for freshness and convenience, allowing for on-the-go enjoyment or portion control.
- An authentic ginger flavor that appeals to ginger enthusiasts.
- The gluten-free formulation allows individuals with gluten sensitivities to enjoy without compromising taste.
- The crispy texture adds a satisfying crunch to each bite.
- Individually wrapped packaging maintains freshness and offers convenience for various occasions.
- Limited availability may require online purchasing for some customers.
- Potential for crumbly texture due to the cookies’ crispiness, requiring careful handling.
2) Enjoy Life Soft Baked Gluten-free Cookies
Enjoy Life Soft Baked Gluten-Free Cookies are a delectable treat specially crafted for individuals with gluten sensitivities or those following a gluten-free diet.
These cookies offer a soft and chewy texture, providing a satisfying and indulgent snacking experience.
With a variety of flavors to choose from, Enjoy Life aims to deliver delicious gluten-free cookies that everyone can enjoy.
- Gluten-free and allergy-friendly formulation
- Soft and chewy texture
- Available in a range of flavors
- Made with high-quality ingredients
- Thoughtfully crafted to meet gluten-free and allergy-friendly standards without compromising taste or texture.
- Limited availability may require purchasing online or checking specific stores for desired flavors.
- Due to the soft texture, these cookies can be more delicate and may crumble easier than firmer cookies.
3) Pamela’s Gluten-Free Cookies
Pamela’s Gluten-Free Cookies are a flavorful and satisfying choice for gluten-sensitive individuals.
With a wide range of flavors like chocolate chunk and peanut butter, these cookies provide an authentic taste and texture that closely resembles traditional cookies.
In addition, they offer a healthier snacking option with high-quality gluten-free flour and natural ingredients.
4) Goodie Girl Gluten-Free Cookies
Goodie Girl Gluten-Free Cookies are a tasty treat tailored for individuals with gluten sensitivities or those following a gluten-free lifestyle.
These cookies are crafted with care to provide a delightful snacking experience without compromising taste or texture.
With a wide range of flavors to choose from, Goodie Girl aims to offer a diverse selection of gluten-free cookies that everyone can enjoy.
The flavors available include mint slims, fudge striped, and toffee crunch.
Each cookie is carefully crafted to deliver an authentic taste and lovely texture that rivals traditional cookies.
5)Simple Mills Gluten Free Crunchy Cookies
Simple Mills Gluten-Free Crunchy Cookies are a delightful treat for individuals with gluten sensitivities or those following a gluten-free diet.
These cookies offer a satisfying crunch and a burst of flavor, making them a delicious option for snacking.
The critical feature of Simple Mills Gluten-Free Crunchy Cookies is their crunchy texture, which adds a fun element to each bite.
With flavors like chocolate chip, toasted pecan, and cinnamon, these cookies offer various options to cater to different tastes.
In addition, they are made with almond flour and coconut sugar, providing a natural sweetness and a unique nutty flavor profile.
- We earn a commission if you click any of the above links and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
In conclusion, Crumbl Cookies is known for its wide variety of flavors and unique concepts.
That is why they offer a wide range of classic and creative cookie flavors, with options to suit every taste preference and dietary restriction.
In addition, they pride themselves on using only the highest quality ingredients and fresh baking cookies daily.
But remember to always check with Crumbl Cookies or visit their website for the most up-to-date information on flavors and options.
Gluten-Free Crumbl Cookies
- 2 cups gluten-free flour blend (Make sure it contains xanthan gum)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
- 1 tsp gluten-free baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups Crushed gluten-free cornflakes
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In your medium mixing bowl, combine the gluten-free flour blend, baking soda, baking powder, and cooking salt.
- In another mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugars together until it is light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, and vanilla extract, and continue to beat until they are well combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ones, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in the crushed cornflakes and mini marshmallows.
- Use a cookie scoop or spoon to shape the dough into orbs and place them on your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool a little on the baking sheet for another 5 minutes before you transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Here are a few tips on how to store your cookies:Let the cookies cool completely: Before storing, let your cookies cool completely on a wire rack. That will prevent any condensation from forming in the container, which can make the cookies soggy.Use an airtight container: Once the cookies are cool, store them in an airtight container. It will help to keep them fresh and prevent them from drying out.Keep them in a cool, dry place: Store the container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat sources, as it will help to preserve the texture and flavor of the cookies.Don't stack them: To prevent the cookies from becoming squashed or losing shape, do not stack them on top of each other inside the container.With these tips, your gluten-free copycat Crumbl cookies should stay fresh and delicious for several days.